What I bring as a coach
As a Midlife Empowerment Coach, I combine my own experiences, my extensive training, and what I’ve gained from working with past clients to create individual and group programs, as well as day-retreats to be held in the Dallas-area.
When you work with me, you’ll get permission to feel the way you’re feeling and understand that you’re not alone.
The first step is determining your personal values and your desired core feelings so you can show up in a way that makes you feel whole and complete.
In addition, I believe in practical solutions, and you’ll walk away with concrete actions you can take to move yourself forward.
You’ll get help
- Revising your “good girl” script
- Setting boundaries for yourself and learning to say no
- Taking up space
- Asking for what you want
- Allowing yourself to be heard
- Embracing where you’ve been and determining where you want to go
My passion for helping women has lead me to create packages that address the needs of those going through specific life experiences and transitions.
Packages to work together coming soon!
Midlife Empowerment Coaching is designed for the woman who
- Is willing to try something new even if it isn’t always comfortable
- Is ready for change and do the work to make it happen
- Commits to making a real investment in herself — of time, money, work and can own the idea “I’m worth it.”
- Has a sense of humor and playfulness
- Sees herself as an explorer, a discovers, a seeker; she challenges the status quo and stands up to those she grants authority.
Midlife Empowerment Coaching isn’t for the woman who
- Dogmatically holds to inflexible ideas and has closed her mind to change
- Seeks a fast fix or a magic pill for long-term problems
- Has already diagnosed the problem and knows exactly what she needs
- Can’t or won’t ever laugh at herself
- Isn’t sure she is ready to hire me. I only want to work with those who are a full-body, “Hell Yes!”